Finance Manager Version History
v1.8 - 18 Nov, 2013
- This update fixes a bug which would occasionally cause the column width to not be set properly when the program was opened.
- Also fixes a small bug concerning the database restore function.
v1.7 - 28 Oct, 2013
- This update fixes a bug which caused the column order and size to not be properly retained when the program was closed and reopened.
v1.6 - 14 Oct, 2013
- You can now add new categories on-the-fly when making entries, and you have the option of adding the new category to the categories list.
- You can now change the font size on the data grids.
- You can now re-order and re-size the columns on the data grids.
v1.5 - 28 Jan, 2013
- On first run, the program will now create the database backup folder and setup automatic backups.
- Added a few small improvements to the backup/restore code.
v1.4 - 14 Jan, 2013
- Important Update - This update fixes a bug that could, under certain circumstances, cause the program to calculate a checking account balance incorrectly.
v1.3 - 17 Dec, 2012
v1.2 - 25 Sep, 2012
- Database backup no longer overwrites previous backup. Creates a new file appended with the current date and time.
v1.1 - 22 May, 2012
- Added option to turn off automatic check for updates.
v1.0 - 1 May, 2012